Guest Post: Jennifer M.
While your wedding day is supposed to be one of the happiest days of your life, it can be easy to get overwhelmed by all of the planning and preparation for this big day! This time in your life should go as smoothly and calmly as possible and we’re here to help make sure that happens!
Let’s dive into all of the top wedding tips and tricks, including how to prepare your skin, how to stay stress free and what you should and shouldn’t be eating and drinking leading up to your BIG day!
Manage your stress
Your wedding day is one of the biggest days of your life and will probably get pretty hectic at times. Just remember, this is your day! Leave all the worrying and planning to everyone else.
Some tips for decreasing stress during the days leading up to your wedding and the day of include:
- Stay organized – Lists will be your best friend during these times.
- Don’t try to do everything yourself – Your friends and family are here to help ensure that everything goes smoothly with the caterers, florists, venues, etc.
- Choose a day-of decision-maker – If something goes wrong at the last minute, that should not be your issue to stress about!
- Remember to EAT – Starving yourself the day of your wedding is not going to make you go down a dress size and will only increase your jitters.
Every bride wants glowing and radiant skin on their wedding day and this doesn’t just happen overnight. Wedding skin prep can and should begin up to a year before the big day! Flawless skin requires lots of love and attention and with these helpful tips we make it easy for you to achieve that dream wedding glow:
- Start scheduling professional facials to really refresh your skin and get it into tip-top shape – NuFACE spas can be found here: http://bit.ly/NFSpaLocator.
- Drink plenty of water and consume fruits and veggies that will make your skin glow, including watermelon, grapefruit, cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Wear plenty of sunscreen and make sure your lips are protected from the sun as well!
- Find a high-quality moisturizer that is made specifically for your skin type and stick to it!
Ditch the wine for green juice
On your wedding day, the goal is to be bloat-free and comfortable in your dress. However, you should not go without eating the whole day to achieve this. During the days leading up to your wedding, always make sure to have plenty of water with you as well as healthy snacks. Regular exercise will also help you to maintain a lean figure and active metabolism.
During the week of your wedding, don’t try any new exotic foods and risk not having your stomach agree with something. Stick to what you know! Some great foods to eat to are lean, grilled protein, brown rice and veggies. When choosing the menu for your rehearsal dinner, be sure to have your next day body in mind and don’t choose anything too crazy for you and your guests to have for dinner. Cutting out any alcohol is also a good idea as it can cause bloating and an upset stomach. Stick to juices and water until the wedding day!
LED Red light TWR treatment
Another great way to prep for your big day is with our Trinity Wrinkle Reducer Attachment. This attachment delivers a precise combination of red, amber and infrared light to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and will leave your skin glowing and lifted for your wedding day!
Whether your big day is in the next year or in the next 10 years, you are now ready to successfully take on one of the best days of your life with minimum stress, glowing skin and smiles all around!
You got this!
ALWAYS BE IN THE KNOW
If you want to be the first to know about new posts to the Current Beauty blog, join our friends list to receive an email a couple times per month with a quick link.